You are not legally required to provide us with any Personal Information (defined below), and may do so (or avoid doing so) at your own free will.
If you do not wish to provide us with such Personal Information, or to have it processed by us or any of our Service Providers (defined below), please simply do not enter our Website. You may also choose not to provide us with “optional” Personal Information, but please keep in mind that without it we may not be able to provide you with the full range of our services or with the best user experience when using our Website.
“Viewing Hub Users” are the people who have created a Viewing Hub account, and “Viewing Hub Invitees” are people who have scheduled a meeting with a Viewing Hub User but may or may not have registered with Viewing Hub. A “Viewing Hub Viewer” is a person who visits the Website but may or may not be a Viewing Hub User or Viewing Hub Invitee.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you may be protected by and enjoy additional rights under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data), also known as GDPR.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer, where permitted as recorded herein, different kinds of data about you which we have grouped together as follows (the “Data”):
- Identity data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender
- Contact data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial data includes bank account and payment card details
- Transaction data includes details about payments
- Technical data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website
- Profile data includes your username and password, preferences, feedback, etc.
- Usage data includes information about how you use our Website and services
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences
Personal data, or personal information, means any information to the extent it relates to an identified or identifiable individual (e.g. name, address, photo, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address, birthday, office location, professional and personal interests, company name, title department, spoken languages, etc.) (“Personal Information”). It excludes where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect various types of Data regarding Viewing Hub Users as well as Viewing Hub Invitees and Viewing Hub Viewers accessing the Website. Such Data is typically collected and generated through your interaction with us or the Website, through automatic means, or directly from you, from Viewing Hub Users, or from other third parties (including Service Providers, as hereinafter defined).
We collect information about you directly from you and automatically through your use of the Website. We may combine information automatically collected with other information that we have collected about you including from publicly available sources.
In order to help you protect yourself and your information, we encourage you to provide only that information that is necessary for using the Website. For example, to schedule a meeting you may only need to provide us with a name, email address, date, and time.
The Website is not directed to individuals under 18 years of age and we do not knowingly collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer from children under 18. If we discover that an individual under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, we do not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors.
2. Information You Provide Voluntarily
We collect the following information, either directly from Viewing Hub Users, Viewing Hub Invitees, or Viewing Hub Viewers, or through third parties regarding Viewing Hub Users, Viewing Hub Invitees, or Viewing Hub Viewers.
Where you provide the information of a third party to us, you are confirming that you have their consent to do so.
- Calendar Information. A Viewing Hub User may connect their calendar with Viewing Hub. Our calendar integration only checks the duration and free/busy status of the events in your calendar so that we do not book you when you are busy. We never store who you are meeting with, their email address, the meeting title, or any other details about the appointments in your connected calendar.
- Billing Information. If you register with Viewing Hub and pay the monthly or yearly subscription, our third-party payment processors will collect and store your billing address and credit card information. We store the last four digits of your credit card number, card type, and the expiration date. Please note that your credit card transaction is managed by trusted, certified and legally authorized partners that ensure your credit card information is always secure during every transaction.
3. Information Collected Automatically
- Log & Device data. When you use the Website, our servers automatically record information (log data), including information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Website. This log data may include the web address you came from or are going to, your device model, operating system, browser type, unique device identifier, IP address, mobile network carrier, and time zone or location. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you are using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you are using a Mac or PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
- Other Web Website Analytics Services. Subject to your opt-out preferences, we use third-party Service Providers such as Google Analytics to provide certain analytics and interactions services to us in connection with our operation of our Website, including the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to Viewing Hub. You may opt-out of relevant cookies using opt-out features on their respective websites.
4. How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you, including Personal Information, to:
- Provide the Viewing Hub service.We will use your information to provide our Website to you; including facilitating scheduling; managing your account; responding to your inquiries; and for other customer service and support purposes. We use the payment information you provide to us in order to alert you of past, current, and upcoming charges, to allow us to present the billing history to you on your billing page in the Website, and to perform internal financial processes, such as looking at the status of a credit card charge. In the event of a credit card dispute, we also share account information with your bank to verify the legitimacy of a charge.
- Understand and improve our products.We will perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others. We do this to help make our products better and to develop new products.
- Communicate with you including service-related communications. We may send you service and administrative emails to ensure the service is working properly. We will also email you regarding your calendar appointments. These messages are considered part of the service and you may not opt out of these messages.
- Promotional. Subject to your opt-out preference, we may send you emails about new product features or other news about Viewing Hub or on topics we think would be relevant to you. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by visiting the account management section. For Viewing Hub Invitees, please be assured that we do not use the email addresses that you enter to schedule a meeting with a Viewing Hub User to send any type of direct marketing.
- Responding to your requests. We will also use your information to respond to your questions or comments.
- Legal Compliance. We may use your information to comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including complying with requests from law enforcement or other governmental authorities, or in legal proceedings involving Viewing Hub.
- Other. We also may use your information to manage our business or perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection subject to your consent.
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
5. Who may we share information with
We will never use Viewing Hub Invitee Data to send direct marketing via emails, SMS, physical mailings, or other similar communication channels to advertise or promote the use of our product and services or those of a third-party.
We may share Data we collect about you, including Personal Information, in the following ways:
- With third-party Service Providers, agents, contractors, or government entities
We use other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to perform services on our behalf or to assist us with providing services to you.
We may engage Service Providers to process credit card transactions or other payment methods. We may also engage Service Providers to provide services such as monitoring and developing Viewing Hub services; aiding in communications, infrastructure, and IT services; customer service; debt collection; analyzing and enhancing data; lawyers, auditors, financial and insurance advisers. These Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information in order to provide these functions. In addition, some of the above-listed types of information that we request may be collected by third-party Service Providers on our behalf.
We may share information with Service Providers and government entities for legal, security, and safety purposes. This includes sharing information in order to enforce policies or contracts, address security breaches, and assist in the investigation of fraud, security issues, or other concerns.
We require Service Providers to agree to take reasonable steps to keep the Data that we provide to them secure. We do not authorize them to use or disclose your Data except in connection with providing their services.
- In the event of Merger, Acquisition, Sale or Change of Control
If you are using Viewing Hub as a paid member of an organization or using your organization’s email domain (thereby representing yourself as a member of the organization), we may share your email address and plan information with an authorized agent of your company upon request in order for them to administer the account for the company.
6.Your Rights and Choices
- E-mail.As described above, if you do not wish to receive promotional emails from us, you may opt out at any time by following the opt-out link contained in the email itself. Please note that it may take up to ten (10) working days to process your request. Please also note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may continue to send to you service-related emails which are not available for opt-out. If you do not wish to receive any service-related emails from us, you have the option to delete your account.
- Third Party Analytics Services.Some of the services used provide the ability to opt-out. You may opt out of Google Analytics’ services or any other third-party service analytics provider using the Opt-Out feature on their website.
7. Security and Storage of Information
The security of your personal details is of utmost importance to us and we employ stringent security measures to make sure that your details cannot be accessed by third parties who we do not already have a trusted relationship and agreement with.
We have also implemented technical and organizational measures designed to protect the security of the Personal Information.
However, please note that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable measures designed to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our security procedures also means that we may request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you or before we process your other requests.
We work hard to protect the Personal Information and Data that you provide from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, or disclosure. Given the nature of communications and information processing technology, there is no guarantee that Personal Information will be absolutely safe from access, alteration, or destruction by a breach of any of our physical, technical, and managerial safeguards.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your device and account by, among other things, choosing a unique and complex password that nobody else knows or can easily guess and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
We have implemented various steps to safeguard the integrity of our information technology infrastructure, including by implementing authentication, monitoring, auditing, and encryption technology. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operations of the Website as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content and the electronic transmission of information. Despite such efforts, generally the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and its security can never be guaranteed. Any transmission of data via our Website is therefore carried out at your own risk.
Your Data (including Personal Information) may be transferred to, and stored in or outside the United Arab Emirates. In submitting your Data to us and using our Website, you acknowledge and expressly consent to have your Data (including Personal Information) transferred to, processed, and stored in the United Arab Emirates or in another jurisdiction which may not offer the same level of privacy protection as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
8. Third-Party Links
9.Data Controller & Data Processor
Certain data protection laws and regulations, such as the GDPR, typically distinguish between two main roles for parties processing Personal Information: the “Data Controller”, who determines the purposes and means of processing; and the “Data Processor”, who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. Below we explain how these roles apply to our Website, to the extent that such laws and regulations apply.
If any of our Viewing Hub Users upload or submit Viewing Hub Invitees Data or other content to our Website which includes Personal Information (e.g. by submitting contact details), such data will only be processed by us on behalf of Viewing Hub Users, which is the owner of the respective Viewing Hub account.
In such instances, Viewing Hub Users shall be deemed the Data Controller of such data, and we will process such data on behalf of Viewing Hub Users, as a Data Processor, in accordance with its reasonable instructions.
Both Data Controller and Data Processor shall comply with the provisions under the GDPR.
10. Changes to this Notice
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any dispute or difference of any kind which arises out of, or in connection with, this Website shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Dubai Courts.
12. Contacting Us